PREP | Spray Lubricant and Detailer
Do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle of Prep. We call it our lubricant and instant detailer because that’s a couple of things that it’s good for, and we couldn’t fit “all-around everyday best clean and maintain and remove daily dust and fingerprints and road crap and use on pretty much any surface anywhere liquid” on the bottle.
Prep doesn’t contain any wax, so it’s perfect for matte, satin and flat finishes, and it won’t strip any existing wax, making it perfect for gloss surfaces, too! How can it be great at so many things? It just is. Use it to prep your surfaces for polish and wax, or use it to maintain the clean on beautifully polished and waxed surfaces.
Prep is such a versatile product (and a fan favorite) that we’ve segmented some information to make it easy to see places it can excel for you:
- Great 5 minute daily cleaner on ride days - good for any surface from front to back.
- Excellent for cleaning nasty road grime and dirt from rims and spokes- spray it on a soft microfiber towel and wipe clean.
- Great at removing bugs
- Excellent helmet and visor cleaner
- Helps you keep your bike clean so you can wash less - or never!
- Works perfectly with Shinebox Exfoliation Pad to remove bonded contaminants in paint, glass, plastic and chrome.
- Great showtime instant detailer on pretty much all surfaces.
- With exfoliation pad, replaces clay bar systems with the same results in 1/4 the time.
- Great for end of day spray and wipe down of gelcoats, stainless, and aluminum.
- Safe and effective for cleaning marine vinyls.
Shinebox Exfoliation Pad clay replacement system
The lubricating and cleaning qualities of Prep make it ideal to use with clay bars or the Shinebox Exfoliation Pad.
- Thoroughly clean the vehicle surface.
- Liberally spray a 2’ x 2’ area and the Pad with Prep.
- Use the pad in a back and forth overlapping motion to remove contaminants.
- Wipe clean and buff with a clean microfiber towel.
- Now you’re surface is prepped and ready for a coat of wax. I bet we’ve got something for you.